One of the few absolutes in photography is exposure. If you blow out your highlights or lose your shadow detail, you won’t have the raw material necessary to play with and interpret your images in post-processing or in the darkroom. If you take too long to figure your exposure, your scene may have moved on without you.
In this one-hour online and interactive workshop, Alan will cover everything you need to know to nail your exposure efficiently and accurately, time and again. Among the specifics:
- How light works on film or sensors
- Meter options
- Why a spot meter could be your new best friend
- How to get the upper hand with your in-camera meter
- Ansel Adams’ Zone System and how it puts you in charge of how tones are rendered in your images
- Calculating your exposure with just one reading
Limited to 5 participants. $50 per person. One hour of information-packed fun.
New schedule coming January 2021.