Photography Coaching without Leaving HomeNot sure why your image is flat or just doesn’t “sing?” Overwhelmed by Lightroom or Photoshop? Problems with exposure or capturing the vision that was in your mind’s eye when you released the shutter? Trouble getting a good print–either in the darkroom or from a digital file? Confused by all the “solutions” available on the internet? Master photographer and world-class instructor Alan Ross can help…through a live virtual coaching session that allows you to get the help you need without leaving home. Working with Alan live, face-to-face, he will help you find the essence of your image, create nuance, show you his post-processing tips and tricks, and demystifiy Photoshop and Lightroom. Film or digital, Alan will help you transform your images and advance your photography skills. Here’s how it works:
- Call or email Alan to arrange a mutually agreeable time and talk about what you’d like to cover.
- Select the session length…either 1, 1.5 or 2 hours…from the drop-down menu below.
- Receive an email confirmation of your appointment and a link to Alan’s virtual classroom.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email for sending the image (s) you specifically want to work on with Alan. He will review your work beforehand so not one minute of your session will be wasted.
- At the chosen time, click on the Zoom meeting link and Alan will be there – ready to help you.